Tuesday, August 21, 2007

hmmm...NOW what?

Well, I'm doin' this. No really I am. However, with some trepedation, I might add. See I don't really even know how to spell "trepidation". Let's see, it's about 12:37 AM and for some reason the first thought in my head is/was "oh Lord, what will the kids think". Funny. I'm at least in my 40's or so, and yet still worried about what other's under the age of 25 are thinking. Yep, good sign of maturity, don't you think?!! (don't get me wrong--I love all you kiddos, but there are a few life lessons left to learn, and they seem to grow exponentially after your 30's)

Alright, there's another thing. I'm an excessive exclamations offender. And a bad one. I can't help it. It's my attempt to indicate the high inflection in my voice at that point in conversation. There's thing #2, I write like I talk. Not good. So, only two paragraphs into this and already negative criticism (as opposed to the "constructive" kind), humiliation, shame and fear have crept into my first real post.

I think it's because it's nearly 1:00 AM and I am a bit tired. I'll be funnier ( I know, I know--grammatical fauxpa) tomorrow.

ps. Note to self: how will I write what I really want if I am constantly worried about people actually reading this? Discuss & nitey nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Click in the box below, type in your comment and then you must "Comment As" through the drop down menu below. You can choose "Anonymous" if you don't have/want a google account. Hit "Post Comment" and all should be well with the world! Try it!!