Sunday, September 25, 2011

Changes & Realizations

To date since September 13th--

1. Short term memory - shot
2. Coffee makes me gag now
3. Acute awareness of what neck muscles really DO do in one's day to day life
4. Constant sleeping and reclining can make you really tired
5. Sore vocal chords--who knew?
6. Leftovers are overrated after all
7. Visitors are the best thing since sliced bread
8. One small chocolate shake from Braums can make you cry tears of joy
9. Facebook is boring
10. My neck is smaller
11. I look amazingly and unexpectedly great
12. Soreness from cpr is worse than soreness of two surgeries and intubation
13. I knew I had great friends and family. I just didn't realize how many I had.
14. I like flowers.
15. I have a lot of time on my hands
16. I think I want a job
17. Pain can be managed with Extra Strength Tylenot just fine
18. My husband really REALLY loves me
19. Sometimes texting IS better than talking
20. Lung capacity is taken for granted. Did you know you can "exercise" them? (and I don't mean that warrior running stuff Pat O'dea!! Good work, by the way!)
and
21. Take a minute to realize how gorgeous you family is, and how gorgeous it is outside. Do it now.

1 comment:

  1. Ok this is my third attempt to post a comment.
    Sorry, I haven't been in touch. So glad you are doing better. Will try to call later this week. I have had meetings every day after school last week and this week is the same. Great blog.
    pat

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Click in the box below, type in your comment and then you must "Comment As" through the drop down menu below. You can choose "Anonymous" if you don't have/want a google account. Hit "Post Comment" and all should be well with the world! Try it!!